This is a family blog to keep everyone connected.

It is open to the public but private to who can post- if you want to post let me know and i will add you as an author!!

9/6/08

Rowbothams


Here is a Rowbotham update! All the kids are in school now. Even Reese. I don't have any extra time so don't ask me what I do in my extra time. I am in PTA, I babysit Jonah, I am taking my Juice Plus business seriously, I help in the kids classes, help do homework, I am Zane's cub scout leader, help with Willow's scout troop and do all the home stuff. Are you tired yet? I am busy being happy and happy being busy! Keith is keeping Allied Binding going which has been a little stressful, but we a re blessed to have a business and still live comfortably. Love to hear and see all of you.

No comments: